Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rhythm is the secret


I went out on the water after lunch and slowly made my way up the East side of the Fond du Lac river. The water was absolutely perfect and the best part was that the weather progressively got warmer but not to warm. One thing I noticed while I was paddling, is that it really helps to have a nice rhythm. In life, rhythm can be essential to many things so why is paddling anything different. Establishing a pace is just like jogging or working out on an exercise machine. If you don't follow a rhythm it can actually make your workout or trek rather painful.



With that said, after rhythmically making my way up the east river......it was nice to just relax and coast back down the river with the little current that is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment